Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Jimmy's Drunken STUPOR

It was September 24, 2004 and it was Karey's Birthday. Neera introduced to me Mr. Vodka. Unfortunately, Mr. Vodka had the best of me. Within minutes, I was under the controlled of a foreign force. My speech became slurred and inaudible by those around me. I began doing things I don’t normal do; of which, I am not able to recall.

We were able to get in for free using the night club’s express lane. The tix we got said on them that we would get VIP access before 11pm. When we got there at 10:55, the doorman was like, “Sorry guys, those are tickets are only good ‘till 10:45.” But Neera’s sister was able to convince them to let us in!



There was couple there, Karmen and John. I was chattin’ it up John – guy stuff. I think Karmen thought I was making advances at John; which I was not!

At one point, Karmen tried getting in between John and I. She told us, “That’s enough! Its time for you to go Jimmy!” I was shocked Karmen was so up front. But I acceded to her demands and gave up control of John.

In this picture below, it looks like I’m smothering this poor lady to death – Krystal. Also it looks like, Mandi is telling me to lay off her, and Mark giving the camera the “What the hell is he doing” look.

In actual reality, we were all merely dancing. The DJ started to play Lets Get Retarded by the Black Eye Peas. We all went ape shit and I began dancing like a un-neutered baboon. Mandi was singing “Lets get it starrrrted” and Krystal was dancing as well. Mark on the other hand, just lost his Pokémon backpack and was on verge of tears.

You’ve got the pokey, and you’ve got the Mon….. Pokey….MON! *nuck nuck nuck*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drunken STUPOR!

from guess who