Sunday, October 24, 2004

I Hate Huckabees but loves Team America: Fuck Yeah!

I Hate Huckabees. I give it 4 Walmart stores of 10. Nothing made sense. The whole movie was a blur. I don't think I remember any of it. The movie didn't have a happy or a sad story line; just a mindless, boring story.

I mildly enjoyed Team America: Fuck Yeah! It wasn't the RHINO-EKRHΞH of GALA I was expecting, but it was okay for a few laughs. Recurring jokes are supposed to be based on mathematics and God's, evolutionary, aligned geometry of the universe. However, some of the jokes in this movie were overused by just a Smigel. Long enough for me to question the comedic genius of Tray Parker and Matt Stone. Nevertheless, I did enjoy the movie for its TV grade comedy. It's worth seeing for a few Smiggles. I don't think it's worth the price of admission. The cost of watching movies these days are outrageous. To compensate for the cost sometimes, I Smiggle my own popcorn and drinks into the theatre. I give this movie, 6 milk cartons out of 10.

No comments: